Maybe the biggest challenge companies are facing is to come to durable transformations, ready for the future to come.
More and more systemic methods are being integrated in these business processes. Focussing on more durable, longterm solutions, but not only that.
Also looking for "research & transformational methods" that are more "radical" in implementing and integrating
- a wider range of information.
- to let go on all levels of what needs to let go of
- so that the new can regenerate
For those companies looking to gain more input, more information reaching beyong only the mind, systemic methods are welcomed:
- systemic sensing as a method in the research phase
- constellations as a method to find specific and integrated solutions
- systemic questions to get rid of "what is unseen"
Are you ready for a more RADICAL APPROACH to REGENERATION?
She was equally fluint in both Dutch and English which makes her very easy to talk to and turn to for our expat coworkers.